Below is a brief summary of the terms. Follow the links for additional information on each topic. You can also find the full terms here.
• Legacy Placement Fees: The company that invites the agency chooses the agency fee. A 1% Transaction Fee is kept by RecruitiFi (e.g. if an agency is entered into the system at 20%, when a placement is made they will net 19%)
• Community Placement Fees: Community Fee's are regional and will vary from country to country. Rates vary from 10% to 30% depending on the location of the role
• Candidate Ownership: 180 days.
• Ownership Rejection: If the employer has been in active communication with the candidate in the 180 days prior to a candidate submission, it may be rejected.
• Candidate Guarantee: 60 days.
• Guarantee Failures: If a candidate fails to complete 60 days, the funds are automatically refunded to the employer.
• Backfill Requirement: There is no backfill or candidate replacement requirement.
• Timing of Payment: RecruitiFi acts as an escrow service. If the candidate passes the guarantee, agency funds are released on the first business day of the month following the guarantee (71 days average).
If you have more detailed questions, please click on the chat bubble in the bottom, right-hand corner to reach us directly.
Tags: Terms, Guarantees, Payouts, Payments, Ownership, Candidate Rejection, Fees.