Yes absolutely, sending a remote JobCast on RecruitiFi is easy!
When you arrive at the "Location" section of JobCast creation you will be asked "Will this Hire need to report to a specific location?" and you will be presented with 3 options:
1. Yes, they must report in-person to a specific location
- Use this option when the position requires the employee to report to an office, or the like, daily.
- This will prompt you to provide the specific city where the position is located.
- If you currently have a "Remote" position that you anticipate will need to come back to the office eventually we suggest you select "Yes, they must report in-person to a specific location" and then select "Work From Home" as a Benefit in the Compensation section.
2. No, but they must be able to service a general area
- Use this option if the employee doesn't need to report to a physical office but is responsible for servicing a specific area or region so they must reside there or be able to commute to the area.
- This will also prompt you to provide the specific city the position is located in, but in this case, the location you provide should be the area the employee will be servicing.
3. No, they can work from anywhere
- This is your "Remote work" option!
- This will only prompt you to provide the country the position should be advertised in, the location of the JobCast will appear to the candidates and agencies as "Remote, Country"
#workfromhome #locations #remote