All Collections
Agency FAQs
Which tax form should I complete?
Which tax form should I complete?

As an Agency Recruiter, you will need to fill out your tax information to be paid.

RecruitiFi avatar
Written by RecruitiFi
Updated over a week ago

As part of payment information collection, all Agencies must fill out their tax information. Earnings made on RecruitiFi cannot be transferred without a completed tax form.

If you are unsure which tax form is best for you, please consult the 'Tax Form Questionnaire' on the 'Payment Information' form as seen below.

RecruitiFi supports W-9, W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E, W-8EXP, W-8IMY, W-8ECI, W-4, and Form 8233s.

W8-BEN, W8-BEN-E, and W9 forms are collected through the website, while all other tax forms must be uploaded as a completed document.

Did this answer your question?