Must-haves are non-negotiable skills that a candidate is required to have in order to be considered for the role. These are written by the Employer when they complete the JobCast form.
While you are submitting a candidate, use the response area to illustrate how a candidate's skills specifically align with the Must-Haves. Be specific and clear so Employers understand why your candidate is a good fit.
We advise that you use strong, quantitative statements, such as:
- Weak: Managed a budget to plan large-scale events for students
- Strong: Managed $12,000 budget to plan large-scale events for 2,500 students
- Weak: Compiled a pitch deck for buyout of automotive company
- Strong: Compiled a 44-page pitch deck for buyout of $53 million automotive company
- Weak: Wrote articles on entrepreneurship and technology
- Strong: Wrote 8 articles on entrepreneurship and technology, generating 107,000 page views, 8,003 likes, and 3,723 tweets
Tags: must-haves, qualification area, requirements, candidate submission, candidate, submit, must-have, nice-to-have, must have