How do I manage my agency’s certifications?
You can manage your agency’s certifications from the Certifications Settings page. You can reach that page by clicking your avatar in the upper right-hand corner, then by clicking “Settings”, then by selecting “Certifications” in the left navbar.
To add a new certification, input the relevant information then click submit.
To archive a certification, click on the red archive icon associated with the certification you want to archive. Once you click the red archive icon, the certification will be moved to the “Expired and Archived Certifications” section.
Certifications will automatically be moved to the “Expired and Archived Certifications” section once they expire.
Why should I input my certifications to RecruitiFi?
Uploading your certifications will help you be better matched to JobCasts.
What certifications can I upload to RecruitiFi?
- Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Self-Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone Business
- Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise
- Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise
- Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Women Business Enterprise
- Women-Owned Small Business
- Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business
- Minority Business Enterprise
- Disability Owned Business
- LGBT Business Enterprise
- Disadvantaged Business
If you believe we should add additional certifications, please email us at email@example.com or reach out through intercom.