JobCasts can exist in several different states and have different states.
On the JobCasts page you will see three different states in the left-hand column:
- Live - A JobCast is open to candidate submission.
- Draft - A JobCast has been created but not submitted.
- Closed - A JobCast is closed to candidate submission.
Live JobCasts can have four different statuses:
- Open - JobCasts in good standing that are open to active submission.
- Locked - JobCasts that you have locked.
- Requires Attention - JobCasts that have one or more candidates that have not been sorted in seven days or more. Learn how to handle these at-risk JobCasts.
- Submitted - JobCasts that you have submitted that are currently being reviewed by our curation team. This process typically takes less than one business day.