Employers on the RecruitiFi platform can have different sets of permissions. Each permission allows for different functionality. Users can have multiple permissions.
- JobCast Creator
- Agency Manager
- Finance Manager
- Team Manager
- Standard Employer (always)
What does each permission allow?
- Create and send JobCasts
- Review candidates
- Chat with agencies
- Mark candidates as 'Hired'
- View individual reports
- Invite new agencies to be 'Legacy'
- Edit or remove 'Legacy Agency' fees
- Add or edit cost centers
- Access all financial statements and history
- Mark guarantee failures for all hires
- Edit organization details
- View enterprise level reports
- Act on behalf of teammates
- Edit or Deactivate teammates
- Invite teammates of all permissions