You can view and download a copy of RecruitiFi’s Terms and Conditions.
These are the key questions that most people ask about the Terms.
Legacy Placement Fees - The company that invites the agency chooses the agency fee. A 1% Transaction Fee is kept by RecruitiFi (i.e. if an agency is entered into the system at 20%, when a placement is made they will net 19%)
Community Placement Fees - Community Fee's are regional and will vary from country to country. Rates vary from 10% to 30% depending on the location of the role
• Candidate Ownership: 180 days.
• Ownership Rejection: If the employer has been in active communication with the candidate in the 180 days prior to a candidate submission, it may be rejected.
• Candidate Guarantee: 60 days.
• Guarantee Failures: If a candidate fails to complete 60 days, the funds are automatically refunded to the employer.
• Backfill Requirement: There is no backfill or candidate replacement requirement.
• Timing of Payment: RecruitiFi acts as an escrow service. If the candidate passes the guarantee, agency funds are released on the first business day of the month following the guarantee (71 days average).